Come to my garden, nestled in the hills!
Welcome to Rose's writing garden! A place where you can relax and write in a creative environment.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Update
I know I said I'd have Hallee Bridgeman's interview posted shortly, and it's taken longer than anticipated. Sorry about that. A friend of mine passed away a week and a half ago, and her passing threw me for a loop, so to speak. She was a wonderful friend, gentle but firm, and always had a smile on her face. It was hard not to pass by her without stopping to say hello, she had such a friendly personality. As mentioned in a previous post, I'd like to honor her in one of my books. Not sure which one, but I'll know which one when I start writing it. Thank you for your patience and I'll have Ms. Bridgeman's interview posted as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment