Come to my garden, nestled in the hills!
Welcome to Rose's writing garden! A place where you can relax and write in a creative environment.
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
What to do now?
All right, I've completed one manuscript, at long last. This particular one took a few years to complete and now that it's done, I find myself at a crossroads. Do I kick back and relax for a little bit? Or do I plunge into working on another novel? And that brings up another question altogether. There are two historical novels waiting to be written. But at the same time, I have a modern day, middle grade novel sitting patiently on the sidelines. And then there's the third book in my mystery series that's waiting its turn to exit my mind and jump down onto paper. Which genre do I choose? Historical fiction? Modern day? Or mystery?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give yourself a week to see which novel is on your mind more than the others, Leah. If you still haven't decided, I hear eeny, meeny, minny, mo works! LOL
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing this one.